Nous maîtrisons les techniques de réglage et de réparation de tout type d'instruments de percussions à clavier (marimba, xylophone, vibraphone, glockenspiel, cloches-tubes...).
Control, re-tuning & repair of keyboards
Our company specializes in the adjustment and preventive and corrective maintenance of orchestral percussion instruments: marimba, vibraphones, xylophones...
In our workshop located near Strasbourg, we restore instruments of all origins (brands, eras, etc.) to working condition.
We also offer the repatriation of your equipment to our premises if this cannot be done by you.
Our reputation is widely established with European percussion players.
Our clients are conservatories, music schools, orchestras, harmonies...
We master the techniques for adjusting and repairing all types of keyboard percussion instruments (marimba, xylophone, vibraphone, glockenspiel, bell-tubes, etc.).
We work on the following issues:
- Bars to return
- Replacement of split bars (original or custom-made depending on origin)
- Replacement of string sets
- Repair of damaged or worn varnishes
- Damaged frame and chassis
- Restoration of adjustment mechanisms and systems
- Castors brocken
- Damaged dampers, felt replacement
- Motor and motor control unit (vibraphone) defective
- Replacement of damaged parts and custom manufacture of parts that are no longer manufactured or available
The interventions are carried out in our workshop in order to offer you the best possible level of service and quality as well as maintenance without interruption.
We have a large stock of spare parts and raw materials, and manufacture spare parts and accessories which are no longer manufactured or available on the market.
The interventions are carried out within optimized deadlines in order to avoid any delay in the progress of your projects.
We are pleased with a job well done and guarantee you a transparent, efficient and neat service.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information!