DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
Its design, design and realization were carried out by the company ADIPSO, SARL with capital of 15000.00 euros, whose registered office is located 3 rue de la division Leclerc 67000 Strasbourg.
Registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Strasbourg under number TI 479 507 816.
The site is hosted by ovh.com.
You are currently visiting the website of SARL Rythmes et Sons, whose registered office is located at 18 rue Cor de Chasse, 67400 ILLKIRCH, France.
Phone: +33 (0) 388 650 615
Fax: +33 (0) 388 670 934
The company Rythmes & Sons is registered in R.C.S. Strasbourg under the number TI 347 900 854.
Community VAT number: FR34 347 900 854.
The editor is Adeline WALTER.
This site has been declared to the CNIL.
Reporting Number: 1726242 v 0.
Access to the Rythmes & Sons site grants you a right of private and non-exclusive use.
All articles, photographs and other documents published on this site are the property of Rythmes & Sons or used with the authorization of their owner; They are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Fraudulent use of all or part of the Rythmes & Sons website is strictly prohibited. We will use these intellectual property rights to prosecute, including criminal, in the event of violation of these rights.
Rythmes & Sons is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
Rythmes & Sons applies EU-wide data protection legislation, the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR" which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
Your rights relating to Personal Data
The legislation allows you to:
- Request a copy of the Personal Data we hold.
- Request the correction of the Personal Data we hold.
- Request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- Oppose the use of your Personal Data for commercial purposes.
How to exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us by:
- Address: 18, Cor de Chasse Street, F-67400 ILLKIRCH
- Phone: +33 (0) 388 650 615
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to responding to all legitimate requests within a legal period of 2 months. As a security measure we may ask you for specific information to ensure your identity and your right to personal data.
Your rights concerning our communication
At any time, you can ask us to stop sending you our information and marketing communications:
- Via the unsubscribe links contained in the e-mailing we send you
- By telephone: +33 (0) 388 650 615
- By mail: email@example.com
Category of data collected
- Civil status, identity: Civility, Surname - First name, Delivery address, Billing address, E-mail address, Telephone number, Fax number, Function within the establishment (except private)
Data categories NOT collected
- Personal life (date of birth, lifestyle, family situation, etc.)
- Professional life (CV, professional situation, education, training, awards, diplomas, etc.)
- Economic and financial information (income, financial situation, banking data, etc.)
- Connection data (Ip addresses, logs, terminal identifiers, connection identifiers, time stamp information, etc.)
- Location data (displacements, GPS data, GSM, ...)
- Sensitive data (racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, genetic data ...)
We use your personal data in order to:
- Send commercial documents: offers, orders, delivery notes, invoices,
- Send our marketing communications: mailings, sending catalogs, promotions ...
- Contact to request / give, as part of a commercial transaction in progress, additional information by mail, phone or fax.
Who do you send your personal data to?
The only third parties to whom we transmit your data are the carriers (as part of a delivery of goods).
Our carriers have signed a confidentiality clause that guarantees the respect of your data.
We use Google Analytics* to collect analytics information from our website:
- Number of visitors
- Most viewed pages
- Traffic hours
This information is not related to a specific individual but to all visitors / users of our website.
* Google Analytics uses its own cookies.
Links to third party sites
Our site may include links to third party websites. We do not control these sites and we are not responsible for their compliance with personal data.