A full range of robust orchestral furniture that meets the needs and demands of orchestral musicians.
ORCHESTRA MUSICIANS / INSTRUMENTISTS
The orchestra is made up of a group of musicians brought together for the performance of a musical work.
The musician practices music there as an amateur, semi-professional or professional.
Strings, winds and percussion constitute the three families of musical instruments found in an orchestra.
The orchestra is made up of many instrumentalists: violist, bassoonist, drummer, clarinetist, harpsichordist, double bassist, horn player, flautist, guitarist, harpist, oboist, percussionist, pianist, stage manager, saxophonist, timpani, trombonist, trumpeter, tubist, cellist, violinist.
A conductor coordinates the playing of the different instrumentalists
Since 1990, we have been designing and manufacturing in the Grand Est region a complete range of robust orchestra furniture that meets the specific needs and requirements of orchestral musicians.
To complete our manufacturing range, we also offer orchestral furniture from recognized brands such as Manhasset (USA) or K&M (Germany).
We offer several types of equipment:
Adjustable chairs, fixed chairs and folding chairs
Our wide range of orchestra chairs allows us to offer chairs suitable for all families of instruments.
We are particularly attached to the well-being of musicians and the reliability of its equipment over time.
Rythmes & Sons chairs have many advantages (depending on the model):
- The guarantee of well-being during long working sessions in a seated position;
- Suitable for all morphologies of musicians;
- Avoid numbness of the legs thanks to a rounded seat which reduces the points of compression;
- Wide backrest that offers good back and lumbar support. The shoulders are clear so that you can fully enjoy your freedom of movement;
- The foams used have a good ability to return to their initial shape after being compressed and are very resistant to the tests of time (abrasion, friction, effect of light, etc.);
- The fabrics used meet the most stringent European flammability standards;
- The black epoxy paint offers a beautiful appearance and guarantees superior resistance to impacts and scratches;
- Guarantees no squeaking or parasitic noise thanks to a quality of design and manufacture.
Orchestra music stands and lighting for music stands
We offer desks that meet different criteria of use: pit, auditorium, tour, classroom.
You will find in our catalog a desk (and its or these accessories) suitable for any level and for any use.
We make sure to provide desks that will provide safety and reliability to ensure many years of trouble-free use.
To improve and facilitate the reading of scores during rehearsal sessions or at concerts, we offer desk lighting suitable for amateur or professional use.
Acoustic protection is a particularly important issue in the orchestra.
It tends to become widespread because the health and well-being of musicians are essential to artistic performance.
We have developed and designed a wide range of acoustic reflectors to cover all uses and meet the most exhaustive needs depending on the type of orchestra training, the stage constraints, the place of rehearsal/performance.
Well-being, participation and high resistance to intensive use characterize the orchestral furniture that we manufacture and select for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or for a quote!