Flight cases for Orchestra
For over 35 years, Rythmes & Sons has serviced world-renowned orchestras.
Our history and expertise have enabled us to become a major player in this high-demand market.
We have a range of special "tour" flight cases:
- Optimal equipment Protection:
Build quality and premium materials ensure optimal protection of equipment. We also have special interior features (removable dividers, trays, and removable foam). The new generation of Aerocases® allows unparalleled lightness and increased thermal protection of instruments.
- Optimization of transport costs and handling:
We optimize the flight case dimensions so that they are suitable for air and road transport.
We offer a range of flight cases for orchestra conductors, musicians, stage managers, and technicians:
- Flight cases for musical instruments: marimbas, xylophones, timpanis, bass drums, basses, violins, cellos, harps, brass ...
- Flight cases for orchestral furniture: podiums, chairs, music stands, music stand lighting...
- Flight cases for suits, shoes, sheet music, accessories...
- Flight cases for storage, trunks, compartment trunks and tray, storage drawers...
- Sound control room
Philharmonic Orchestra of Strasbourg
Our flight-cases easily supported the ascension of the Alps in helicopter with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Strasbourg for the Messiaen festival in the country of Meije.