Flight cases for industry
Many European companies use Rythmes & Sons flight cases for the transport, packaging, and storage of their medical, space, automotive, or military equipment....
Rythmes & Sons designs and manufactures a wide range of durable and reusable industrial packaging solutions suitable for all types of transport: sea, air, and road.
We develop and propose technical solutions:
- Standards commonly kept in stock: flight cases, shuttle boxes, containers.
- Custom-made: we have a consulting firm dedicated to the study and design of packaging, to meet the specific needs for each type of product, while taking into account use and transport constraints.
Our shuttle crates include all industrial needs and specifications:
- Palletisation and reuse
- Resistance and/or light-weight
- Packaging: flat or mounted
- Modes of transport: air, land, sea
Production adapted to the industrial sector:
- Brown birch plywood phenolic coating panels, 9, 12, or 18 mm in thickness - Conforms to ISPM 15 norms
- Black expanded polypropylene panels, 10 or 15 mm in thickness
- Alveolar, composite, or aluminum panels
Specific interior features:
We machine custom-made wood or foam interior features for your hardware (machining and foam wedge, compartments, tray...). We have a polyurethane foam lamination unit.
We offer customization of your flight cases through engraving, stickers, or markers.
Our main objectives are to provide you with packaging solutions optimized to reduce logistics costs and to facilitate and secure handling of your hardware.
The performance of our management tools, our large stock of raw material, and our modern and efficient production facilities enable us to manage, build, and quickly ship large quantities (packs of 10 to 200 cases) and large volumes (100 M3 ).
In 2016, we developed a new generation of shuttle boxes called SKELCASE®:
- Developped for heavy and bulky equipment (useful load of 1 to 2 tons/lengths up to 4m)
- Stackable and palletizable
- Extremely durable
- Quickly buildable with M8 screws and aluminum sections
- Completely removable, separable, and recyclable
- Easy maintenance and repair through part replacement (panels, corners, screws, and brackets)
- Flat shipping and storage